Wednesday, July 16, 2008

L2blog nub

I've never been very good at this, but it looks fun. It will probably be more entertaining when I have more to share, but for now I think I have enough friends on blogspot that want to know what's happening with me and my husband as far as where we live currently and what our future plans are...so I'll give it a shot. Commence intro blog of boringness.

We just had our 2 year anniversary of when we physically met in person for the first time. We spent it closing tickets. How romantic :D We've been married for 18 months on Friday, and it's just been wonderful. I can't begin to explain how much I love being married, and for those of you who are you already know what I'm talking about so I don't really have to. We have such a wonderful life together and each day is special because we get to be with each other.

Right now we're living in Grand Prairie, Texas, right between Dallas and Fort Worth. We're down here working with Pinnacle Security; Richard is managing the installers for the office and I'm managing everything else :D It's been really good and we've had a lot of fun with the people down here. Richard has had a few off days because of things he's had to deal with that he shouldn't...He's had about five techs thrown at him who aren't quite up to snuff. They don't do very clean work and they cause morale and other problems in the office. He had to fire two of them, and the most recent is causing him a lot of stress. So yesterday wasn't a very good day, but today is a chance to make everything better, right? I think today will be swell.

We'll be back in Provo/Mapleton just before BYU starts this fall, and we definitely want to get together with everyone who lives close by. We've really missed all our friends and the time that we actually had to sit down and socialize. This job takes a lot out of you, and you never really get a summer break. I'm glad we had a few months off before we came down here so we could hang out with some of our good friends and have a lot of fun with them, and we're really looking forward to more such fun times.

Anyways I should probably be working. I just wanted to try this out and see what happens, see if I like it, see if it's a waste of time or what. I'd like to put up some pictures, but we left the camera battery in Utah so that's not going to happen.

No comments: