Saturday, July 26, 2008

I have to go through this AGAIN?

So...I was just informed my office is moving. No big deal, right? Except that when I originally got here it took a week to get internet and phone set up. I can't really go through that right now...Oh well. Corporate will just have to do without my audits on Tuesday unless they want to convince the AT&T man that he really can do same-day service. On Monday. After I cart all my computers, faxes, tables, boxes, paperwork, chairs, and stickies all the way across town and up three flights of stairs. I don't even want to start thinking about what's going to happen when FedEx comes to deliver equipment when the office is all the way on the other side of the complex and up three flights of stairs from the garage. Whatever. I guess this is life.

1 comment:

Shalyse said...

I seem to have misplaced your newer blog address. Could I get that from you again? This is the only one I could find through Google. Thanks!