Thursday, July 17, 2008

Contact info anyone?

I'm so sad. One of my biggest reasons for making this blog is to keep people updated on my life, especially people I know I'll never see again but I know they care. Example: my cooperating teacher from student teaching.

So I sent out this email to everyone, specifically Mrs. Lloyd, and her address was one of the three that didn't go through! The only email I had for her was her school address, and my conclusion was she had retired. I called the school to find out and I guess their house sold super fast and they moved to Boise. She retired at the end of the year that I was her student teacher! I'm so glad I got to work with her before she left, but I've lost contact now and it makes me sad.

So what do you do? How do you find someone online who probably isn't online? Hehe. I'm so 21st century I can't even send a card or anything? I guess...

1 comment:

Amber said...

Hey Jill

I actually have two blogs, my normal one and my photography one.

http://ope522.blogspot.com/

http://ambsphotos.blogspot.com/

Amber T.