Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Working

Since we've been in Utah Richard has been going to school full time and doing homework when he's not in school, and I've been subbing occasionally while looking for another more permanent better paying job that has a more structured schedule. It's actually the most enjoyable job for me right now, and after today I really almost feel like becoming a real teacher. I still have to learn German before I can do that, but we're getting there.

Anyways I've had a headache with Pinnacle trying to get hired at corporate, and I just sent in my resume for the third time and I guess we'll see what happens there. I also have an interview for some office type job tomorrow, and I just got recruited to a data entry job in Orem which sounds very likeable as it ends in March...perfect timing no?

So that's that side of life. Other than that, we're living with the parents and not really enjoying our tiny bedroom. If any of you Provo-ites see a house for sale for under $100,000 you should tell me about it.

Oh and I'm still pregnant. Today is the first day of the second trimester! I'm 1/3 of the way done! And I'm still not really showing. Maybe I'll post some pics once I am. We'll see :D

No comments: