Friday, September 5, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year

Ok so sometimes I forget I have a blog.

We're back in Utah! I love it here. We're living with my parents and EVERYONE else, so it's a pretty full house. We're pretty settled, just as long as none of our DVDs go missing in the next few months.

Richard is going to BYU. It's very exciting and pretty stressful for him right now. This is his first time doing full-time college and he's taking some pretty tuff classes. His first few days really sucked with all the homework and catchup work he had to do, not to mention how unused to 6 hours a day of calculus homework he has been. But today is better, and he's really enjoying all his classes and loves being busy all day.

I just got into the Nebo Philharmonic Orchestra this week. It's so exciting! I haven't been in an orchestra for 7 years, and this one is so great. I'm really glad he put me in the 2nd section because we're playing really hard pieces that I wasn't really expecting or ready for. I'm excited for our concerts. It's a really great group and my cousin and Rosey's sister are both in my section. I'm so happy to be in an orchestra again. I haven't had an excuse to play my violin for so many years that now I have a very long list of excuses to NOT play. I miss it a lot. So I'm glad to be jumping back in full force :D My fingers and back ached after the first rehearsal. Back to normal :D

Other than that...I'm almost through my first trimester. Which isn't really that exciting since my first trimester wasn't that bad. I was never sick and the only reason I know I'm pregnant is I'm absolutely starving all day. I just ate a huge bowl of cereal and I need another one. I'm really excited to be getting ready for a baby, though. Once I start showing I think I'll feel more pregnant though :D