Friday, November 11, 2011

Rachel-isms of the day

Today we went shopping. On the way out I gave Rachel a box of animal crackers, and as she ate them she kept saying "yummy yummy". So I said "Rachel, is that yummy yummy in your tummy?" and she said "No, yummy yummy in my mouth."

Later, I turned on one of my mix CDs from college, one which included Rammstein's "Du Hast". Rachel has started picking up lyrics on a few songs, and this is my favorite. During the chorus as the singer yells "Nein!" Rachel yells right along with him "Be Nice!"

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ha ha ha! She is adorable! I like some of Rammstein. Fuer frei (sp?) is a fun one for me :)

Jilly Gwilly said...

I think I've only heard 2 of their songs, and sometimes I like them and sometimes I don't haha :) I'll have to look up Fuer Frei and see if I like it.